Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day to all my readers! Thanks for supporting Station 1621 thus far.  I've been quite busy the past couple days spending time with my dad which is why there has been a lack of posts.  I promise, now that E3 has come and gone, a couple posts regarding the console war, next generation games and more are coming.  So please check back each day for more news.

With that said, Station 1621 will be living streaming Mass Effect today at around 2 o'clock eastern.  My father might make a special appearance and commentate gameplay.  That could only lead to internet gold so please check it out.  In addition, at 5 eastern, I will be live streaming Forerunner Conflict custom games on Halo 4.  These games are in celebration of the community's 7th birthday and therefore should be fun and even more entertaining to watch, so stick around and check those out as well.

As always, here is a link to Station 1621's Twitch live stream.

See you starside.

-1621

No comments:

Post a Comment